1. Rental, Indemnity and Warranties. This is a contract for the rental of the Vehicle. We may repossess the vehicle at your expense without notice to you, if the vehicle is abandoned or used in violation of law or this agreement. You agree to indemnify us, defend us and hold us harmless from all claims, liability, costs and attorney fees we incur resulting from, or arising out of, this rental and your use of the Vehicle. We make no warranties, express, implied or apparent, regarding the Vehicle, no warranty of merchantability and no warranty that the Vehicle is fit for a particular purpose.
2. Condition and Return of Vehicle. You must return the Vehicle to our rental office or other location we specify, on the date and time specified in this Agreement, and in the same condition that you received it, except for ordinary wear.. You must check and maintain all fluid, oil levels. If you are more than 1 hour late past your expected arrival time, we reserve the right to charge half day rental rate, extending your rental can be arranged but we have to be notified at least 1 day before the return date.
3. Responsibility for Vehicle Damage or Loss. You are responsible for all damage to or loss of the vehicle, including the cost of repair, or the actual cash retail value of the vehicle on the date of the loss if the vehicle is not repairable or if we elect not to repair it, whether or not you are at fault. You are responsible for theft of the vehicle, loss of use, diminished value of the Vehicle caused by damage to it or repair of it, and a
reasonable charge to cover our administrative expenses connected with any damage claim, whether or not you are at fault. You must report accidents or incidents of theft and vandalism to us as soon as you discover them.
4. Deposit. We may use your deposit to pay any amounts owed to us under this agreement. You understand that you will remain liable for charges that exceed your deposit.
5. ASSUMPTION OF RISK. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE PARTICIPATING IN A SPORT WITH POSSIBLE RISKS TO YOURSELF AND OTHERS, INCLUDING THE RISKS OF DEATH, SERIOUS BODILY INJURY, AND PROPERTY DAMAGE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SAFETY OF YOURSELF AND ANY GUESTS YOU MAY HAVE ON THE VEHICLE. YOU HEREBY STATE, THAT TO THE BEST OF YOUR KNOWLEDGE, YOU ARE IN GOOD PHYSICAL AND MENTAL CONDITION, AND UNDERSTAND THE VEHICLE SAFETY PROCEDURES. YOU VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ALL RISK OF ACCIDENT OR DAMAGE TO YOUR PERSON OR PROPERTY WHICH MAY BE INCURRED FROM OR BE CONNECTED IN ANY MANNER WITH YOUR USE, OPERATION OR RENTAL OF THE VEHICLE
6. Miscellaneous. A waiver by us of any breach of this Agreement is not a waiver of any additional breach or waiver of the performance of your obligations under this Agreement. Our acceptance of payment from you or our failure, refusal or neglect to exercise any of our rights under this Agreement does not constitute a waiver of any other provision of this Agreement . Unless prohibited by law, you release us from any liability for consequential, special or punitive damages in connection with this rental or the reservation of a vehicle. If any provision of this Agreement is deemed void or unenforceable, the remaining provisions are valid and enforceable.
I hereby release, waive, and discharge the right to seek medical reimbursement or the legal prosecution of Saigon Scooter Rental for any physical injury resulting or property damage from the use of the rental equipment provided by Saigon Scooter Rental. I agree to be the sole person driving the rental scooter and I am fully responsible for any person/s who, with or without my consent, sit on, stand, or ride the mobility scooter and I hereby indemnify Saigon Scooter Rental for any legal prosecution from physical injury resulting to myself or someone else or property damage from the rental equipment provided by Saigon Scooter Rental.
It is my express intent that this Release and Hold Harmless Agreement shall bind my family if I am alive and my heirs, assigns and personal representative if I am deceased. It shall be deemed as a release, waiver, discharge, and covenant not to sue Saigon Scooter Rental, independent contractors, officers, agents, employees, and affiliates.
By signing this Contract, I certify that I have read this Contract and fully understand it and that I am not relying on any statements or representations made by the Released Parties.
We are available to answer your calls from 8am – 10pm, seven days a week and especially on holidays.
Saigon Scooter Rental
23 Han Mac Tu, Tan Thanh ward, Tan Phu district,
Ho Chi Minh city,
Tel: +84 937 2525 09 (GMT + 7)
Emergency Support: 0937 2525 09 (24/7 for local calls only)
Tango id: Saigon Scooter
Skype id: saigonscooter
Zalo id: saigonscooter
Line id: saigon scooter
Whatsapp id:+84 937252509 (saigon scooter rental)
Viber id: +84 937252509